Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Angels

Today, I was helping to set up for the Christmas sale at the Thrift Shop where I volunteer once a week. Auntie Pammie loved to come to the shop and browse and especially enjoyed the Christmas Sale where she could pick up LOTS of Christmas stuff for her kids . As I was unpacking boxes today, I noticed that there seemed to be lots of Angels -ornaments, ceramic figures, dolls. Maybe there are always lots of angels, but I am noticing more now. Auntie Pammie loved her angels. We also had more help today setting up then we have had in the past few years and we call these helpers our angels. Maybe Pammie sent the angels as her way of being with us at the sale. Love you Auntie Pammie!
egc

3 comments:

So Smrt said...

What do you remember from Christmas 1996? That's the year on the angel I picked up from the thrift store.

egc said...

Christmas 1996 was Eddie's first Christmas. That's about all I can remember.
egc

Snuffin Muffin said...

There is some reason I cant get 1996 out of my head. I know that it's something.