Thursday, December 4, 2008

On the topic of Angels...

Mommy loved angels. Aunt M and E took their favorites from my parent's to remember mommy, believe me, mommy has so many angels, I cant even tell which ones went M.I.A. I had this guilt for a few days for not having a particular one I wanted, and if I did, where the heck would I really put it? Leaving my parents the other day, I'd spotted one that all but screamed my name. It's a corner angel, and mommy had it resting on the corner of the giant window in the living room. Without knowing it before, daddy told me he'd bought this for mommy years ago. I took the angel back to my aparmtnet, and put it up right above my bedroom doorway, near the foot of my bed. It's the first thing I see when I wake up, and the last thing I see before bed. Though I've seen this angel and countless other throughout my life, maybe it took me loosing mine to realize how incredibly beautiful they are.

1 comment:

So Smrt said...

According to Mike, we didn't lose an angel, we gained one.