Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Singing in the car

I just figured out how to play my IPOD thru my car stereo (yes, I am slow with technology). I have had to drive to Brooklyn a few times in the past few days, so I have had a lot of time to listen to music. On my IPOD is, of course, The Sound of Music soundtrack (no laughing). As I was singing out loud to Do-Re-Me and the Lonely Goatherd, I swear I could feel Pam sitting next to me and singing along! Seriously, I felt like if I reached over, I could touch her! Some things will always bring Pam's spirit right to me. How nice that it is music and it made me smile.
Love you Miss Pammy!!

1 comment:

Nicole D'Ancona said...

Dear Mom,

Chris and I are going to the Jimmy Eat World concert this Saturday, 6/4, in Montclair, New Jersey at the Wellmont Theater at 7pm. You should absolutely get yourself a front row seat from heaven. I am 99% sure they will play "The Middle." Hope to feel your presence there. xoxo.

Love,
Nikki